Friday, January 2, 2009

Being a mother of nine sons can be described as "Crazy", " Exciting", and " Very Interesting". There is never a dull moment in my life. But before I go into my daily adventures, I would like to introduce my sons:

Brent jr age 18- High school Senior, unsure and over 6 feet tall.

Albert age 17- High school Junior, cocky, predictable and looking for love in ALL the wrong girls!

Isaiah age 16-Also a high school junior, sneaky, sports spokesperson and stays home.

Brandon age 15-High school sophomore, Ladies Man and a true comedian.

Bradley age 14-8th grader, sneaky, worries all the time and loves to talk.

Rondell age 11-5th grader, quiet, " Daddies Boy", Sports addict, and will not cut his hair.

Jermoni age 9-4th grader, loud, mean, loves music and " Mommies Favorite"

Quincey age 7-2nd grader, funny, loves to dance and enjoys fighting with his brothers.

Kayln age 4-Preschooler, curious, talktive, smart and so cute.


Now that you have a brief intorduction. Enjoy my many adventures.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charmaine!
    Great to see you here and I look forward to experiencing your life through your blog. Very exciting!
    Hope all is well with you. E

    ReplyDelete